Return to Headlines
Kindergarten Registration Information
Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma".
2016-2017 School Year
Families with children currently enrolled in a District 65 program:
- Families were sent re-registration information via email or US mail in January. Notices include a direct link to the registration form. You must use this link to bypass entering a snapcode.
- Re-registration forms and documents are due February 29.
- Click here for additional information about the re-registration process. Questions? Please call (847) 859-8056 / (847) 859-8055 (en espanol) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families with children who are new to District 65:
- Complete the online registration form / Completar el formulario de inscripción en línea
- Visit the JEH Education Center (1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston) to finalize the registration process (dates listed below).
- Click here for additional information about the new student registration process. Questions? Please call (847) 859-8056 / (847) 859-8055 (en espanol) or email email@example.com.
|March 1||12pm-7pm||Incoming Dawes, Oakton, and Walker students.|
|March 2||12pm-7pm||Incoming Kingsley, Lincolnwood, Orrington, and Willard students.|
|March 3||12pm-7pm||Incoming Dewey, Lincoln, and Washington students.|
|March 4||7am-11am||Make-up day for all schools.|
New Families - Looking to expedite the registration process? Submit the online registration form and all of the required documents through InfoSnap (online registration system), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (847) 866-7261.
Fees can be paid at any point during the registration process! If you are applying for free or reduced-priced meals, please do not pay any fees until you receive your eligibility letter. Fees are waived for families who qualify for free meals. Waivers and payment plans are also available.
|General Student Fee||$90 per student||$28 per student|
|Classroom Activity Fee||$30 per student||$9 per student|
|Technology Fee||$32 per student||$9 per student|
Limited School Choice
Limited school choice is available through the district's permissive transfer, magnet school, or magnet program application process. Click here for additional information.
Computers are available for use in the lobby of the JEH Education Center located at 1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston. Registration staff are available Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:00pm.