Join an informational session on March 22, 23, 25, and 27!
Please click this link to register.
The CREATE 65 Teacher Residency is an intensive year-long teacher training program that prepares highly effective, diverse teachers for District 65.
- Earn a Master's Degree from Chicago State University and a Professional Educator's License (PEL) in elementary education grades 1-6.
- Get hands-on experience in a classroom four days a week under the guidance of an experienced D65 Lead Teacher.
- Receive a $30,000 residency stipend to help with living expenses, discounted tuition, and opportunities to apply for other grants.
- Graduate with a 4-year contract to become a D65 teacher where the average teacher salary is $84,000 with an average starting salary of $55,000.
- Become a member of a CREATE 65 cohort of aspiring teachers and build a network of support with other new educators.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.