• Payment Options

    Update - District 65 Nutrition Services is excited to announce that we are now able to offer meals free of charge to all children aged 18 and under. This is made possible through a waiver sponsored by the USDA (effective through June 30, 2022).

    Prepaid accounts help the meal lines go faster and give students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives parents and guardians the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or  that it might get lost, stolen, or used for things other than lunch.

    Online Payments 

    As a service to the families of Evanston/Skokie School District 65, District 65 has partnered with MySchoolBucks, to offer a convenient solution to paying for student meals. Online payments are a simple, safe, and secure way to make payments to your student's account 24 hours a day. Our online meal pre-payment system also allows parents to track and review meal history and to set-up low balance notifications. Click on the image below to pay for school meals securely via MySchoolBucks.com.




    Payment by Cash or Check
    Parents and guardians can personally bring payment or send it with their child to school. Please make sure that payment is sent in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the child's name, the teacher's name or homeroom number, and "Lunch Money". Checks can be made out "District 65 Nutrition Services." Pre-paid deposits should be given to the child's teacher, or directly to Nutrition Services Staff. Middle school students can hand payments directly to cashiers.


    What happens to remaining funds at the end of the school year?

    Any funds remaining at the end of the school year are rolled over into the student's meal account for the upcoming year. For eighth grade graduates or students that are not returning to the district, parents/guardians may request that any leftover funds be transferred to a sibling or a refund.

    Please note: No refunds will be given for amounts less than $5. The deadline to request a refund or transfer is July 31 for the prior school year only. Older account balances will not be refunded. If student fees are still owed, lunch account refunds will not be allowed, however the lunch account balance may be transferred to offset the remaining balance of student fees.

    Requests for transfers or reimbursement can be sent to the Nutrition Services Department at nutritionservices@district65.net.