Student Data Reports
We know students learn in different ways and there are so many opportunities to measure progress and growth. Our Research, Accountability, and Data team supports district and school level teams in analyzing assessment data, school culture and climate data, attendance patterns, and more. The District is committed to transparency around progress and produces several reports annually.
- Achievement & Accountability Report - Each year, District 65 publishes a report to share detailed information regarding students' academic performance, both to identify progress and opportunities for greater support for all students.
- D65/D202 Joint Achievement Reports - Reports are based on collaborative efforts between District 65 and District 202 related to student academic achievement.
- Illinois Report Cards for District 65 - The Illinois State Board of Education produces annual report cards that include many valuable metrics on school and district level information and outcomes. Individuals are welcome to review these report cards via the Illinois Report Cards website.
The RAD Department and Student Assignment Team also prepare annual reports on key data metrics.
- Enrollment Projections Report - Each year, District 65 prepares five-year enrollment projections by grade and school, and for the district. Enrollment projections are used to estimate staffing needs, space usage, revenues and expenditures, transportation needs, and more.
- Opening of Schools Report - District 65 annually provides an Opening of Schools Report that reflects the enrollment data provided to the state in the Fall Enrollment report as well as related program participation and demographic information. The within this report provides a basis for planning during the current year and for developing projections for future years.
- Special Reports - Historical copies of reports produced by the Research, Accountability, and Data Department on an array of topics.
- Strategic Plan Reports - Historical copies of special reports and memos developed to measure the progress and implementation of the district's strategic plan.