Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma".
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION for the 2020-21 school year is currently open!
Enrollment in kindergarten is the start of an exciting new adventure for children and their parents. Our caring teachers and principals can't wait to welcome your children to their new school. We hope that the information contained on this page will help to ensure a smooth transition into District 65 and a great start to your child's educational career.
Children must be five years-old on or before September 1 to register for kindergarten. Students are assigned to an attendance-area school based on the address of their residence.
Click here to view the attendance-area maps for District 65. Families are encouraged to contact the Research, Accountability, and Data Department at (847) 859-8065 or (847) 859-8056 to verify their attendance-area school.
Please click New Student Registrations for details on completing the required online registration form to enter Kindergarten.
- Beginning in late January 2020, parents/guardians can begin completing the online registration form for incoming Kindergartners.
- Registration staff members will be available at JEH (1500 McDaniel Ave) Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 3:45 pm) to finalize registration.
- Please ensure that you have submitted the online registration form prior to your JEH visit.
- Please have in-hand your child's birth certificate and a minimum of 4 residency documents (click here for acceptable document types).
- The Limited School Choice Lottery application is available within the new student registration form (optional).