Student records are collected and maintained in a manner that provides our team with the necessary information and protects the privacy and review rights of students and families. All reasonable measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to or the dissemination of student records. Parents/guardians have the right to inspect, copy, or challenge the contents of their child’s records. These rights become those of the student once the student reaches the age of 18. The Student Handbook contains a definition of student records as well as information about accessing student records.
For assistance or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 859-8056.
- Submit one form per student.
- Requests must include photo identification or they WILL NOT be processed.
- Receiving school districts can submit a records request for an incoming student by emailing email@example.com.
- Third Party Requests for records must include: 1) a signed authorization from the parent/guardian allowing the records to be sent to the third party and 2) a copy of the parent's valid photo ID.
- Record requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.