Summer Enrichment Resources
District 65 is committed to supporting and sustaining ongoing learning for our children in District 65. Student learning loss over the summer is always a concern and we know that many students will need additional attention and support when we return in the fall, whether in-person or remotely. In addition to targeted remote summer learning programs for D65 students, we are allowing students to keep district-issued devices and hot spots over the summer and have created a website with virtual summer enrichment options available to all students:
- Access to D65 online learning systems through August 7
- Evanston Public Library and D65 Summer Reading Programs and e-book access
- Summer Learning Enrichment Boards
- Community Partner Summer Enrichment Opportunities through EL3
- Summer Technology Support
- SEL Resources for Families
Please use the links on the left-hand side of this page to access this information.
Free Meals for Students this Summer
Through a continued partnership with the City of Evanston and District 202, free meals will continue to be available for students through August. During the month of June, (5) days of meals can be picked up on Mondays from 11am-1pm at community meal sites. In July, the Summer Meal Program will go into effect. Click here for more information.