The King Arts Health Office provides assistance in first aid and in administering student medications. This is also the office that notifies parents of any health concerns or injuries at school. Parents are encouraged to keep emergency contact information current. Login into the Parent Portal (SISK12) account to verify or update the emergency contact information. Click here for additional information on SISK12.
REMEMBER THE 3 C’S:
- Clean - properly wash your hands frequently.
- Cover - cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Contain - contain your germs by staying home when sick.
Families can help prevent the spread of contagious infection by:
- practicing and teaching children to wash their hands often.
- practicing and teaching children not to share personal items (drinks, food, clothing, etc.).
- practicing and teaching children to cover their coughs and sneezes with a tissue or by sneezing or coughing into the elbow, arm or sleeve.
- staying current with recommended children's vaccinations, including those for seasonal flu.
- keeping children home when they have a fever (>=100° F/37.5 C) and having the child remain home until fever-free (without medication) for at least 24 hours.
Please contact the school health office with health-related questions or concerns or visit the District 65 Health Services webpage to learn about immunization requirements, to access informative health links, and to get general information about District 65's health services.