Collective Bargaining Agreements
In District 65, we believe in fostering a system built on collaboration and trust where the talents and passions of our educators, administrators, and support staff members drive student success. In District 65, there are five collective bargaining groups that represent educators and support staff members in all 18 schools.
Pursuant to 105 ILCS 20.20-40 (enacted by P.A. 95-707), collective bargaining agreements between the Evanston/Skokie School District 65 Board of Education and its bargaining representatives can be viewed by clicking on the links below. For more information or to request a paper copy of an agreement, please contact the Human Resources Department at (847) 859-8020.
District 65 Collective Bargaining Agreements
View the current contracts for the collective bargaining units/employee groups below.
- District Educators' Council (2019-2020 through 2023-2024)
- District 65 Educational Secretarial and Clerical Association (2020-2021 through 2021-2022)
- Evanston Association of Child Care Professionals (2016-2017 through 2019-2020)
- Evanston Custodial Maintenance Association (2021-2022 through 2025-2026)
- Evanston Teacher Assistants Association (2019-2020 through 2023-2024)