Current Student Registration
6th Grade Required Registration is Open!
This registration is for current K - 7th grade students only.
Some District 65 students are required to register annually. This includes:
- Currently enrolled students entering 6th grade
- Students who have been placed outside of the district for services
- Families that have reported their address as temporary and/or families whose mail has been returned as undeliverable by the US Postal Service
- Families that have reported a change of address and have not submitted residency verification documents
- Families who have received a required registration notice
The application for current students that are required to register for the 2023-2024 school year closes on March 31, 2023. Families who do not complete the required registration will NOT be automatically enrolled for the upcoming school year and will have to register as a new student to continue their enrollment in District 65. Below, you’ll find all of the information you need to properly re-register your student.
- The registration for current students uses information already in the PowerSchool system.
- Parents and caregivers will be asked to update important information and provide proof of address.
- Current students who would like to enter the lottery to attend one of the district's magnet schools will also have the opportunity during this process.
- Current students enrolled in King Arts or Bessie Rhodes do NOT need to enter the lottery.
Please contact the Registration Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 859-8065.