Enroll in Early Education
District 65's Joseph E. Hill Early Childhood Center serves children ranging in ages from 0 to 5 years old. You may register for the center's programs at any point during the calendar year. Below, you will find all of the information needed to register your child for any of the Early Childhood Center programs. Parents and caregivers should complete the four steps outlined below to register their infant or toddler student.
Please note - a student's school start date is 2-3 business days after registration is finalized.
Strong Start to Kindergarten Resources
Strong Start to Kindergarten documents are designed to help adults support children in learning skills that are important for kindergarten. These documents were developed through Evanston Cradle to Career, with input from District 65 kindergarten educators, preschool educators, parents, equity advocates, and community members. Strong Start to Kindergarten: An Activity Guide for Families and Caregivers (available in English and Spanish) is based on District 65's Strong Start to Kindergarten Goals for Educators.
Registration Forms and Documents
Frequently requested documents that may be needed to complete the student registration process are located below. While not all of these documents may be necessary to complete registration, they are provided as a resource. If you have questions or concerns about a particular form, please feel free to contact the Registration Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D65 Eligibility Process - Infant and Toddlers
- 30 Day Notice - Birth Certificate Form
- Birth Certificate Affidavit (DCFS Only)
- Missing Birth Certificate Affidavit (ENGLISH)
- Falta la Declaración Jurada del Certificado de Nacimiento (ESPAÑOL)
- Residency Validation Form (ENGLISH)
- Residency Validation Form (SPANISH)
- Residency Verification - Proof of Address (ENGLISH)
- Verificación de Residencia (ESPAÑOL)
- McKinney-Vento (Temporary Living Situations) Common Form (ENGLISH)
- McKinney-Vento (Situaciones de Vivienda Temporal) Forma Común (ESPAÑOL)
- Permissive Transfer Application
- Good Standing Affidavit (ENGLISH)
- Buen Estado de la Declaración Jurada (ESPAÑOL)
- Consent to Release Records (ENGLISH)
- Consentimiento para Publicar Registros (ESPAÑOL)
- ISBE Transfer Form
- Immunization Form
- Planned Absence Form (3-9 Days)
- State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination Form
- State of Illinois Proof of Dental Examination Form
- State of Illinois Eye Examination Report
- Request to Attend a Home School