Remind Resources for Educators and Staff
How to Get Started
- Log into Remind using Login with Google so it syncs with your employee username and password.
- If you’ve used Remind before with a firstname.lastname@example.org email address, follow these instructions on how to merge your account.
- Claim your rostered classes. Classes were rostered for educators via Clever. All rostered classroom educators will receive an email to claim their classes on November 17.
- Set your notification preferences.
- How do you want to receive Remind messages? (Text / app alert / email)
- Do you want to be available to receive voice calls?
- Consider setting Office Hours to limit when you receive Remind messages.
- If you plan on using Remind to communicate with parents/guardians:
- For parents/guardians who are new to the tool, they will get an automated message from Remind when they get their first message. We also encourage you to send this Welcome Message to your classroom families before sending your first message.
As a reminder, use of Remind for communication purposes is optional for educators and staff. An introductory training session will be held for those interested as part of the December 8 school improvement day.
- Training Video
- Remind Help Center
- FAQs for Remind Use
- Best Practices & Tips for Messaging
- Helpful Support Links
- Family-facing Remind Information