Current Student Registration
Some District 65 students are required to register annually. This includes:
- Families of currently enrolled Joseph E. Hill Early Childhood Center Preschool students
- Currently enrolled students entering 6th grade
- Students who have been placed outside of the district for services
- Families that have reported their address as temporary and/or families whose mail has been returned as undeliverable by the US Postal Service
- Families that have reported a change of address and have not submitted residency verification documents
- Families who have received a required registration notice
The application for current students that are required to register for 2021-2022 school year closed on June 11, 2021. Families who do not complete required registration will NOT be automatically enrolled for the upcoming school year and will have to register as a new student to continue their enrollment in District 65. Below, you’ll find all of the information you need to properly re-register your student in 1-8 grade.
Note: The registration form for current students uses information already in the system. Parents and caregivers will be asked to update important information and provide proof of address.
Questions? Please contact the Registration Team at email@example.com or at 847-859-8065. In addition the lottery applications for magnet schools and programs is closed.
REGISTRATION TOOLKIT FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE DISTRICT
Below, you'll find frequently requested documents that you will need in order to fully complete the student registration process. While not all of these documents are necessary to fully register a student, they are provided as a resource for parents and caregivers. Each document contains a link to the specific form and description regarding what the form entails. If you have questions or concerns on a particular form, please feel free to contact the Registration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.