Due to current Covid-19 (coronavirus) concerns - saturday registrations during march 2020 have been postponed until further notice.
Registration for the 2020-21 school year is underway!
Please note the following important information:
- Please click here to view our REGISTRATION FLYER for the new school year
- To complete registration for your child/ren, parents will need to complete the following:
- Step 1 - Complete and submit District 65's Online Registration Form and
- Step 2 - Visit JEH (1500 McDaniel Avenue) and bring all required documents
- EARLY registration is highly recommended! Regular registration hours are Monday - Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
- NEW for 2020! In an effort to better accommodate parents, Step 2 of Registration can be finalized on the following Saturdays, March 14, 21 or 28 between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Please ensure that you visit the appropriate webpages below for detailed registration requirements for your child/ren:
- Parents may apply for our Limited School Choice Lottery within the online registration form. Please visit the following link for details on the lottery program: https://www.district65.net/Page/1533
- Parents who complete the registration process and submit their lottery application prior to March 31st will be eligible for Selection Rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4. Applications submitted on or after April 1st will only be eligible for Selection Rounds 3 and 4.
- Bilingual students must be tested before they receive a final school placement. Given the large numbers of incoming bilingual students, parents are also highly encouraged to complete registration as soon as possible.
- Due to the high volume of new registrations, parents who finalized registration will receive their child/ren's final school placements during the summer. School confirmations will be sent directly via email.
- We look forward to welcoming your child/ren to District 65! Thank you!