Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma".
Enrollment in kindergarten is the start of an exciting new adventure for children and their parents. Our caring teachers and principals can't wait to welcome your children to their new school. We hope that the information contained on this page will help to ensure a smooth transition into District 65 and a great start to your child's educational career.
Children must be five years-old on or before September 1 to register for kindergarten. Students are assigned to an attendance-area school based on the address of their residence.
Click here to view the attendance-area maps for District 65. Families are encouraged to contact the Registration Department at: email@example.com to verify their attendance-area school.
Please click New Student Registrations for details on completing the required online registration form to enter Kindergarten.
- Beginning in late January, parents/guardians can begin completing the online registration form for incoming Kindergartners.
- Registration staff members are available at: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 3:45 pm) to finalize registration.
- The online registration form must be completed in order to continue to finalize registration.
- You will be required to provide your child's birth certificate and a minimum of 4 residency documents (click here for acceptable document types) in order to complete registration.
- The Limited School Choice Lottery application is available within the new student registration form (optional).