Collective Bargaining Agreements
In District 65, we believe in fostering a system built on collaboration and trust where the talents and passions of our educators, administrators, and support staff members drive student success. In District 65, there are five collective bargaining groups that represent educators and support staff members in all 18 schools.
Pursuant to 105 ILCS 20.20-40 (enacted by P.A. 95-707), collective bargaining agreements between the Evanston/Skokie School District 65 Board of Education and its bargaining representatives can be viewed by clicking on the links below. For more information or to request a paper copy of an agreement, please contact the Human Resources Department at (847) 859-8020.
District 65 Collective Bargaining Agreements
Click on the links below to view the current contract for the collective bargaining unit/employee group.
- District Educators' Council (2016-2017 through 2018-2019)
- District 65 Educational Secretarial and Clerical Association (2016-2017 through 2019-2020)
- Evanston Association of Child Care Professionals (2016-2017 through 2019-2020)
- Evanston Custodial Maintenance Association (2016-2017 through 2020-2021)
- Evanston Teacher Assistants Association (2019-2020 through 2023-2024)