Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma."
Re-registration for the 2017-2018 school year
Who needs to re-register?
Families of students currently attending a District 65 early childhood program that will be kindergarten age (5 years old on or before September 1) will receive an email (or letter if no email address is on file) in late January with instructions on how to access and complete the re-registration process.
In April, instructions on how to access and complete the re-registration process will be sent to the following:
- families of currently enrolled students entering 6th grade;
- families whose students have been placed outside of the district for services;
- families that have reported their address as temporary;
- families whose mail has been returned as undeliverable by the US Postal Service;
- families that have reported a change of address and have not submitted residency verification documents.
How to re-register
Log in to the SISK12 Parent Portal and click on the 'Online Registration Tile'. More information is available on the first page of the Parent Portal Instruction Guide
How to submit residency documents
Residency documents may be sent through the following methods:
- email to email@example.com
- fax to (847) 866-7261
- Mailed or dropped off at the JEH Education Center (1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201)
For more information about residency requirements, please click here
. Assistance is available during the school year, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, at the Joseph E. Hill Education Center located at 1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201.
Registrations must be complete, including health requirements, and applicable fees paid prior to a child beginning school.
For more information or questions about the re-registration process, please contact the Research, Accountability, and Data Department at (847) 859-8065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org