Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma."
RE-REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
RE-REGISTRATION NOTICES FOR THE UPCOMING 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE SENT TO FAMILIES beginning ON: Tuesday, January 22, 2018.
Re-Registrations must be completed by sunday, march 31, 2019.
Re-registration for the 2019-2020 school year
Re-registration notices are being sent to families beginning on Tuesday, January 22, 2018 via email and phone calls. Families who fail to re-register by the deadline above will not be eligible for District 65's Limited School Choice Lottery which opens during the month of January 2019. In addition, families who do not re-register will not be automatically rolled-over to the 2019-20 school year and will have to register as a new student to continue their enrollment in District 65. Please re-register as soon as you receive your notice. If you have any questions, please contact our registration team.Who needs to re-register?Families of students currently attending a District 65 early childhood program that will be kindergarten age (5 years old on or before September 1) will receive an email (or letter if no email address is on file) in late January with instructions on how to access and complete the re-registration process.In January, instructions on how to access and complete the re-registration process will be sent to the following:
- families of currently enrolled students entering Kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year,
- families of currently enrolled students entering 6th grade,
- families whose students have been placed outside of the district for services,
- families that have reported their address as temporary,
- families whose mail has been returned as undeliverable by the US Postal Service,
- families that have reported a change of address and have not submitted residency verification documents.
How to re-register
STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Click on the re-registration link below "Parent/Guardian SISK12 Login" to access your account and click on the "Online Registration Tile." More information is available on the first page of the Parent Portal Instruction Guide.STEP 2 - Document verification
Submit the following two (2) categories of required documents to finalize re-registration:
1) Category A | one (1) required:
Examples include: property tax bill, lease/rental agreement (must be signed and dated by landlord), mortgage statement, military housing or Section 8 letter, or residency attestation.
2) Category B | two (2) required:
Examples include: Examples include: driver's license, state ID, vehicle registration or insurance card, utility bill (gas, electric, etc.), account statement (credit card, bank, cell phone, etc.), or any other business correspondence with business name on document.
If you cannot produce one (1) Category A document list above, you must provide four (4) Category B documents.Annual bills must be for the most current year and not expired (example: property tax bill, wheel tax, etc.)Monthly bills must be within a 90-day window.All documents must have parent/s or guardian/s name/s and address listed, most recent date. In addition, documents must include the name of the company or organization listed.
How to submit residency documentsResidency documents may be sent through the following methods:
- via District 65's Upload form: (Currently Not Available)
- email to: email@example.com
- Include “Re-Registration” in the subject line of your email submission and include the name of your child/ren
- Mailed or dropped off at the JEH Education Center (1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201)
For more information about residency requirements, please click here.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGISTRATION TEAM
Registration Desk Hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Monday - Friday
Registration Team: Arait Zamudio (Spanish support) 847-859-8065 | Harriet Pontikes 847-859-8056.