Para poder ver esta información en español, por favor diríjase a la parte superior de esta página y seleccione la opción "Español" debajo de la opción "Elija un idioma."
RE-REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
- Re-registration notices will be sent to families during the Spring of 2020
- Families who fail to re-register WILL NOT be eligible for District 65's Limited School Choice Lottery
- In addition, families who do not re-register WILL NOT be automatically enrolled for the 2020-21 school year and will have to register as a new student to continue their enrollment in District 65
WHO NEEDS TO RE-REGISTER?
- families of currently enrolled students entering Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year,
- families of currently enrolled students entering 6th grade,
- families whose students have been placed outside of the district for services,
- families that have reported their address as temporary,
- families whose mail has been returned as undeliverable by the US Postal Service,
- families that have reported a change of address and have not submitted residency verification documents
- families who have received a re-registration notice
How to re-register
STEP 1 - ONLINE RE-REGISTRATION FORM
Click on the "Parent/Guardian SISK12 Login" link below to access your PARENT PORTAL account and click on "Online Registration." Step-by-step instructions are listed below.
Note: to access the parent portal, your USERNAME is the email address provided at the time of your child's registration.
STEP 2 - submit residency Documents
Provide all required residency documents from the categories listed below:
How to submit residency documents
- In-person: Visit the JEH Education Center at: 1500 McDaniel Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201
NOTE - DURING THE DISTRICT'S COVID-19 CLOSURES, PARENTS WILL RECEIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SUBMIT THEIR RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL. ONCE THE DISTRICT BUILDINGS REOPEN, PARENTS WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT JEH TO PRESENT DOCUMENTS.
- Parents will receive re-registration confirmations via email as they are received and processed by the registration team
- Due to the high volume of re-registration submissions, you may receive your confirmation after the end of the current school year
- The registration team will contact individual families if additional information is required
re-registration process (step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS)
2020-21 School year SCREENSHOTS coming DURING THE WEEK OF MARCH 31, 2020
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGISTRATION TEAM
Registration Desk Hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Monday - Friday
Please visit the following link to view registration desk hours and scheduled closings: https://www.district65.net/Page/1652
Registration Team: Arait Zamudio (Spanish support) 847-859-8065 | Harriet Pontikes 847-859-8056 | Saranda Karpuzi 847-859-8055