Clubs & Activities
Washington's before and after school clubs offer students a great opportunity to get to know each other beyond the classroom, mix between grades and have some fun! Partial scholarships are available to those who qualify for free or reduced lunch, but all scholarship recipients are expected to pay a portion of the class fee. Advance registration is required.
Fall clubs registration will take place from Monday, August 28 through Thursday, September 7. Please don't delay; clubs are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Clubs meet from September 18 through December 22.
After this PTA deadline, you must contact the club directly for enrollment.
- View Club Descriptions (English / Español)
- Download Fall 2017 Club Registration Form (English / Español)
Last Updated: August 18, 2017
- Download Scholarship Application. (English / Español)
Available for those who qualify for free or reduced-price lunches. Partial payment required.
- Download Actor's Gymnasium Waiver
- Download Sticky Fingers Waiver
- Download Kids Heart Yoga Registration Form
- Download Martial Arts Waiver
- Printed registration materials are available in the office.
- Make out checks directly to the clubs provider, not the PTA.
Questions? Contact Clubs Coordinator Antje Mangold.