PTA Co-President of Fundraising
The PTA Co-President of Fundraising is responsible for collaborating with the Nichols community to identify, plan and execute fundraising events throughout the school year to meet Nichols's yearly PEP contribution.
Specific duties include:
- Participating in monthly PTA executive team meetings
- Recruiting committee members for specific events
- Proactively planning for events
- Working closely with the PTA Treasurer to insure funding for events
- Organizing and implementing spiritwear sales
- Collaborating with the other PTA Co-Presidents overseeing fundraising to ensure a cohesive events calendar and a balance of community-building and fundraising events
- Help with the marketing of events by partnering with Co-President over communications to ensure timely and enticing marketing.
Within all of these duties, the PTA Co-President of Fundraising will execute these duties through the lens of equity and inclusion. The PTA Equity Impact Planning Tool will be utilized by the co-president and committee members to aid in ensuring equal access and inclusiveness for Nichols' community members.