all voices should be heard!
The Nichols PTA is open to all Nichols families and faculty! We want all voices to be heard here. CLICK HERE to contribute to this effort and offset our Illinois PTA expenses.
The goal of Nichols PTA is to enrich education and to build community for all Nichols students and their families. To achieve this goal we organize a strong mix of teacher supports, enrichment programs, activities and community events including:
- Teacher Mini-Grants
- Student Directory
- Weekly Nichols News
- Community Engagement and Equity Programs
- Band and Orchestra Activities and Equipment
- Drama Department Activities
- After-School Clubs
- 8th Grade Graduation Support
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- Parent Teacher Conference Support
- EISMA, ESCCA and PTA Equity Project funding
- And much more!
You will find your role as a middle school caregiver different than what it was in elementary school (gone are the days of joining class celebrations and reading to students sitting on the rug), but your involvement is still vital to support Nichols Middle School—and there are many ways to get involved!