COVID-19 and Hybrid Learning
We have created this website to provide easier access to important information related to District 65's continued response to the COVID-19 pandemic including Remote Learning and In-Person return plans. We will continue to update this site as new information becomes available! Our priority remains the health and safety of our District 65 community.
Hybrid Learning Model Resources
We are excited that students have officially returned to their school buildings with the launch of our hybrid learning model! We understand that this is an exciting time for many students and families and we know that the reopening of school buildings can be done safely and with health in mind for all. Below, we've compiled a list of resources related to the health and safety measures we have already incorporated into our daily operations to keep our students and staff safe. Please feel free to review these resources and understand that our continued priority remains the health and safety of our District 65 community.
D65 Health and Safety Measures and Resources for Families
- D65 Health and Safety Measures in Schools Infographic (en español)
- D65 Health and Safety Measures Overview (en español)
- D65 Guide to Choosing a Mask (en español)
- Information on Daily Health Certifications (en español)
- Information on Student Meals for Hybrid Learning Model (en español)
- Hybrid Learning Guidance for Families
- Remote Learning Guidance for Families
COVID-19 has created challenges for many and the last few months may have been anything but easy. Let's brighten our days with remote learning stories, photos, tips for other families, and appreciation for educators!